"ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING!!! Above and beyond on all facets; customer service and quality of workmanship Almost too clean and do not want to drive and get dirty now!!! We will be back again and definitely share with everyone that this is the place to go to! The results will speak for themselves"
What is Ceramic Coating?
Ceramic Coatings are the latest technology in Paint Protection for your vehicle. It’s a liquid that bonds to the paint for years, and not weeks or months like waxes. At Budget Detailing we are proud to offer this type of protection coupled with our great customer service to offer a truly unique experience that we guarantee for years to come.
We understand that every car and every customer are different. Ceramic Coatings are not “one size fits all”, and thats why we offer a on-site consultation to inspect your vehicle, understand your needs and see if Ceramic Coatings are a fit for you. We believe in long term relationship and want to ensure your satisfaction with our products far exceed your expectations.
Getting your Car Ceramic Coated by Budget Auto Detailing:
We do things a bit different at Budget Auto Detailing. We believe every car and every client is unique with their goals when opting for Ceramic Coating to protect their vehicle. Some clients will lease their car and only keep it for 3 years, others will buy it and keep it for 5 or more. Some clients park their cars outside, others in a covered area. Some cars are garage queens and others daily drivers, So its hard to find a single approach to so many variables. Each and every coating job is different to us based on the client!
When you are ready to get your car coated by us please expect the following:
- A consultation appt is scheduled with you and your car so we may discuss your goals and answer any questions you may have about us, the process, ceramic coatings in general, its limitations and expectancy.
- A inspection of your paint will be done using state of the art lights and tools to ensure we can deliver the best results possible based on your budget and Coating selection . At this stage we wil also measure the thickness of your paint so we know how safe it is to polish and remove defects.
- Once all questions have been answered we schedule an appt for the service to be completed. This entire process may take 30-45 minutes depending on how many questions you have.
- On the day of your appt. we will do a quick re-inspection of the paint to ensure the condition is the same and no surprises have arise
- We start by doing a decontamination wash, this process will remove any waxes, sealants or glazes adhered to the paint, that may interfere in our ceramic coating application
- We then move to the clay bar which it will further decontaminate the paint and also remove any embedded particles in the paint, we compare this process to exfoliating your skin!
- We will then carefully tape all edges of the rubber trims, plastic trims and paint protection film.
- Polishing – This next step is by far the most time consuming of all, it could take several hours to several days to polish a car and remove defects. We use a multitude of machines, compounds and pads to make sure we get the job done right.
- Degreasing of surfaces – Now that the paint has been polished to a great shine, its time to inspect it by removing all oils from the surface.
- Coating Time – Depending on what was discussed and selected on the consultation day, we will apply the Ceramic Coating to all exterior Paint Surfaces. If also selected, wheels, calipers, exhaust, glass surfaces and leather will also get coated
- Final Inspection – Once all desired surfaces are coated, we will carry an inspection to make sure nothing was missed. If something pops up we will make sure to take care of it prior to delivering you the car.
- At delivery of your vehicle, we will take the time to answer any remaining questions you may have.
- Do a walk around the vehicle to ensure satisfaction.
- Teach you how to maintain the car so the coating lasts years to come.
Our Choice of coatings
With hundreds of different coatings in the market place. It can be extremely confusing for the end user to select the right coating for their vehicle. Our experienced team have done a lot of research and decided to offer the coating below. Our coatings are rated to last anywhere from 1 – 5 years as we know and understand every client have different needs when it comes to vehicle protection using ceramic coatings. To book your appt, simply click on the picture and pick an available date!
Ecocoat EZ is a user-friendly graphene-reinforced ceramic coating system for almost all types of surfaces. This coating exhibits enhancements of extreme hydrophobicity, durability, water slip, as well as chemical resistance and weathering resistance. Lasts up to 12 months and can be applied to wheels and glass surfaces. We like to call this product, the entry level to Ceramic Coatings, its designed for those who are not ready to commit to one of our longer longevity coatings or it they are going to get a new vehicle in the near future.
The Sauce PRO by Undrdog is not your standard coating, but more classifies its self as “Non Stick Pan” due to its ingredients, operability and performance level. It acts as a 9H coating that lasts up to 3 years with proper care and maintenance. It’s trifecta of polytetraflourethylene, silicone and paraffin make it a unique blend to protect your vehicle against water spots, chemicals, UV rays, oxidization, and other external contaminants. Can be applied on almost all surfaces. We like this coating as its super slick, looks great and it beads water very very well. We recently added this coating to our line up as we have several clients that lease cars and they usually give the cars back at the end of the lease, so this coating was perfect solution for them. It last 3 years, keep their leased vehicle looking great , potentially saving thousands in lease termination fees and its very affordable.
Kenzo is a revolutionary paint protection ceramic coating that contains 100% silica providing the highest level of gloss and protection and is backed by an official warranty provided by IGL Coatings and supported by a certified IGL Coatings Master Applicator. It is ranked as a 10H coating with two thick layers that lasts up to 5 years with proper care and maintenance. For best results and insane gloss, we recommend adding our full paint correction services with this job. This will bring the highest gloss possible out of your paint for that full wet look that will turn heads as you drive!